In this module, we will delve deeper into the intricate art of slipping straight punches with ease, while maintaining perfect balance.
Additionally, we'll teach you how to select the right counters to use after slipping, giving you a powerful advantage over your opponents.
Silky smooth head movement is a crucial skill for anyone learning to box.
But we don't stop there,
our course also includes an in-depth look at footwork, specifically circling left and right in both your stance and a wide lateral shuffle.
Mastering these techniques will give you a significant advantage in the ring by providing better control over your opponent.
First, we'll teach you how to circle or stalk your opponent just outside the pocket, allowing you to attack with precision and finesse.
Once you've mastered in-stance circling, we'll move on to the wide lateral shuffle, which will help you move quickly off the ropes and back to the center of the ring.
The key to this footwork is to execute your angles and movement without crossing your feet, this ensures you’re always ready for that next exchange.
With our expert guidance on screen you’ll be well on your way to becoming a formidable force in the ring!
What You'll get!
- Lifetime access to all material!
- 17-page instructional e-book covering everything you need to know about the theory behind every single step and punch inside the module.
- 6 follow-along video workouts (4 hours of footage) to learn each move, practice and perfect. Systematically broken down into specific drills to develop your technique
- 59 guided drills with detailed explanation giving you the tools to execute your skills at the highest level
Frequently Asked Questions about this course
Do i need to complete module 1 first?
- If you have never boxed before than we suggest starting from module 1, but if you have a strong understanding of how to throw your basic punches and moving your feet then jumping in here wont be a problem.
Can I take this course at home?
- Yes! You can start this course in the comfort of your very own home, or anywhere really.
Can I use this course at the gym?
- Yes! You can use it anywhere. You can even grab a partner if you want to learn together.
Does the content in the course expire?
- No! The lessons will be available for you to use as many times as you like.
Do I need a pads partner to use this course?
- No! You can do it solo. But you can grab a partner if you want to and use the bonus tips for how to hold pads to help.
Can I use the lessons/drills on the heavy bag or with a partner?
- If you want to, yes! The course was designed to be used completely solo with footwork drills and shadow boxing. But you can take these drills and use them on a bag, on pads with a partner, or even drills with a partner. It's optional.
Do I need boxing gear for the course?
- There are very minimal requirements for gear to do this program. You can start with nothing. The more you have (e.g., gloves), the better, but it’s not a requirement.
How often do I need to train?
- The training course can be finished in as little as 2 weeks (3 sessions a week). But it is entirely flexible. You can adjust it to fit your schedule and repeat lessons as often as you like before moving on. After all, the more reps you do the more you’ll improve!
Can I take this course on my mobile phone?
- Yes! You’ll just need to download the Gumroad app, where you can access all the course contents anywhere you go. You’ll just need an active internet connection to open the materials.
Can I get a refund if I don’t like the course?
- This course comes with a 30-day guarantee that you’ll love it. If you don’t love it, just let me know within 30 days, and I’ll give you your money back.
What if I have more questions?
- I’ll be happy to answer any questions you have about this course. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Course Is Not For You If…
- You’re not ready to dedicate yourself to a structured course to get the benefits
- You’re not willing to listen and learn the techniques and practice to get better
- You don’t plan to train at home in your free time
- You think that boxing can only be learned face-to-face (I’d happily prove you wrong!)
- You’re already an advanced boxer (although fundamentals never go out of style!)
My Boxing Fundamentals Course IS for you if you are energized to learn form and technique and build your skills from anywhere you are TODAY.
I'm looking forward to starting this journey with you!
Get access to Module 2 of the Boxing Fundamentals Course containing an 17-page instructional e-book and 6 follow-along video workouts with 4 hours of content!