Boxing Fundamentals Course - MODULE 3
In Module 3 of our Boxing Fundamentals course, we'll take your skills to the next level by building upon your solid foundation.
You'll learn how to expertly roll/weave under hooks and load up for powerful counters, while receiving guidance on how to correct and avoid any missteps along the way.
To truly elevate your defensive prowess, we'll be combining slips and weaves in a sequence to sharpen your reactions and enable you to evade and counter against multiple strikes, not just single punches.
We're also thrilled to introduce a major upgrade to your footwork. You'll discover how to pivot left and right, allowing you to take advantageous angles on your opponent without giving anything away (more on this in the course).
By the end of Module 3, you'll have a strong grasp of how to roll under punches, pivot with ease, land devastating body hooks, and smoothly integrate these techniques into your training drills.
What you'll get!
- Life time access to all material!
- 14-page instructional e-book covering everything you need to know about the theory behind every single step and punch inside the module.
- 6 follow-along video workouts (4 hours of footage) to learn each move, practice and perfect. Systematically broken down into specific drills to develop your technique
- 68 guided drills with detailed explanation giving you the tools to execute your skills at the highest level
Frequently Asked Questions about this course
- Do i need to complete modules 1&2 first?
- Module 3 will require you to understand your fundamental footwork + circling, be proficient in straight punches, hooks & uppercuts and understand the mechanics of how to slip punches. If you aren't sure we suggest starting with the previous modules.
- Can I take this course at home?
- Yes! You can start this course in the comfort of your very own home, or anywhere really.
- Can I use this course at the gym?
- Yes! You can use it anywhere. You can even grab a partner if you want to learn together.
- Does the content in the course expire?
- No! The lessons will be available for you to use as many times as you like.
- Do I need a pads partner to use this course?
- No! You can do it solo. But you can grab a partner if you want to and use the bonus tips for how to hold pads to help.
- Can I use the lessons/drills on the heavy bag or with a partner?
- If you want to, yes! The course was designed to be used completely solo with footwork drills and shadow boxing. But you can take these drills and use them on a bag, on pads with a partner, or even drills with a partner. It's optional.
- Do I need boxing gear for the course?
- There are very minimal requirements for gear to do this program. You can start with nothing. The more you have (e.g., gloves), the better, but it’s not a requirement.
- How often do I need to train?
- The training course can be finished in as little as 2 weeks (3 sessions a week). But it is entirely flexible. You can adjust it to fit your schedule and repeat lessons as often as you like before moving on. After all, the more reps you do the more you’ll improve!
- Can I take this course on my mobile phone?
- Yes! You’ll just need to download the Gumroad app, where you can access all the course contents anywhere you go. You’ll just need an active internet connection to open the materials.
- Can I get a refund if I don’t like the course?
- This course comes with a 30-day guarantee that you’ll love it. If you don’t love it, just let me know within 30 days, and I’ll give you your money back.
- What if I have more questions?
- I’ll be happy to answer any questions you have about this course. You can reach me at email@example.com
This Course Is Not For You If…
- You’re not ready to dedicate yourself to a structured course to get the benefits
- You’re not willing to listen and learn the techniques and practice to get better
- You don’t plan to train at home in your free time
- You think that boxing can only be learned face-to-face (I’d happily prove you wrong!)
- You’re already an advanced boxer (although fundamentals never go out of style!)
My Boxing Fundamentals Course IS for you if you are energized to learn form and technique and build your skills from anywhere you are TODAY.
I'm looking forward to starting this journey with you!
Learn the sweet science of boxing anywhere, anytime and from the comfort of your own home!