Get ready to take your first steps into the world of boxing!
Module 1 of our boxing course was designed to help you become comfortable with the core foundations of boxing and build your confidence in the gym.
We'll start by showing you how to select the perfect stance and distribute your weight effectively.
From there, we'll guide you through the basics of moving your feet in the first four directions and using the first six punches confidently in basic combinations.
Our comprehensive approach means that you'll learn everything you need to know to build a solid foundation.
You'll master crucial techniques, such as throwing your first jab, getting the balance right on hooks, landing crisp uppercuts and maintaining your base.
By the end of this module, you'll have a solid foundation in boxing and the tools necessary to continue building your skills.
And don’t worry, we’ll guide you through each technique on screen with expert instruction and support.
What You'll get!
- Life time access to all training material!
- 23-page instructional ebook covering everything you need to know about the theory behind every single step and punch inside the module.
- 6 follow-along video workouts (4 hours of footage) to learn each move, practice and perfect. Systematically broken down into specific drills to develop your technique
- 63 guided drills with detailed explanation giving you the tools to execute your skills at the highest level
Frequently Asked Questions about this course
Can I take this course at home?
- Yes! You can start this course in the comfort of your very own home, or anywhere really.
Can I use this course at the gym?
- Yes! You can use it anywhere. You can even grab a partner if you want to learn together.
Does the content in the course expire?
- No! The lessons will be available for you to use as many times as you like.
Do I need a pads partner to use this course?
- No! You can do it solo. But you can grab a partner if you want to and use the bonus tips for how to hold pads to help.
Can I use the lessons/drills on the heavy bag or with a partner?
- If you want to, yes! The course was designed to be used completely solo with footwork drills and shadow boxing. But you can take these drills and use them on a bag, on pads with a partner, or even drills with a partner. It's optional.
Do I need boxing gear for the course?
- There are very minimal requirements for gear to do this program. You can start with nothing. The more you have (e.g., gloves), the better, but it’s not a requirement.
How often do I need to train?
- The training course can be finished in as little as 2 weeks (3 sessions a week). But it is entirely flexible. You can adjust it to fit your schedule and repeat lessons as often as you like before moving on. After all, the more reps you do the more you’ll improve!
Can I take this course on my mobile phone?
- Yes! You’ll just need to download the Gumroad app, where you can access all the course contents anywhere you go. You’ll just need an active internet connection to open the materials.
Can I get a refund if I don’t like the course?
- This course comes with a 30-day guarantee that you’ll love it. If you don’t love it, just let me know within 30 days, and I’ll give you your money back.
What if I have more questions?
- I’ll be happy to answer any questions you have about this course. You can reach me at email@example.com
This Course Is Not For You If…
- You’re not ready to dedicate yourself to a structured course to get the benefits
- You’re not willing to listen and learn the techniques and practice to get better
- You don’t plan to train at home in your free time
- You think that boxing can only be learned face-to-face (I’d happily prove you wrong!)
- You’re already an advanced boxer (although fundamentals never go out of style!)
My Boxing Fundamentals Course IS for you if you are energized to learn form and technique and build your skills from anywhere you are TODAY.
I'm looking forward to starting this journey with you!
Learn the sweet science of boxing anywhere, anytime and from the comfort of your own home!