Black Friday Sale ON NOW!
Enter code: BLACKFRIDAY22
For $75 OFF
So, you want to learn how to box the right way?
But you probably have doubts, like:
- “I’m scared to walk into a real boxing gym to learn”
- “I don’t have enough time to get to a boxing gym”
- ”My schedule is too busy”
- “I’m not sure if the course I take will be any good”
- “I’m a complete beginner and not sure where to begin!”
- “I don’t know what shadowboxing is or how to wrap my hands!”
I know these worries very well. I hear them from my students all the time.
Imagine If You Could…
- Walk into your first boxing gym feeling confident that you know what you’re doing
- Train and improve your boxing skills anytime, anywhere
- Learn the boxing terminology and fundamentals that will serve you for the rest of your boxing life
- Train with a professional coach that has walked the walk with 20+ years of martial arts experience
- Have the boxing proficiency to start sparring or even compete in the ring
That’s where the Day One Martial Arts: Boxing Fundamentals Course comes in!
I put a year of passion into creating this course to help complete boxing novices like you learn the fundamentals that will turn you into a knowledgeable, proficient, and capable boxer.
It can be daunting for many people to walk into a boxing gym. Many assumptions you might make keep you from taking that step.
So having an online course where you can learn in the comfort of your home is a perfect way to upskill on your own schedule and at your own pace.
My Boxing Fundamentals Course will build up your abilities over eight weeks (or at your own pace) and give you the technical knowledge and confidence to box.
I designed this course to be something you can do just about anywhere, with minimal equipment required.
You don’t even need your own boxing gloves yet, because you’ll learn how to move like a boxer.
Every great boxer uses footwork and movement intelligence. This really is the 80/20 of becoming a solid boxer.
You can use the methods I’ll show you in footwork, movement patterns, drills, and shadowboxing to practice and improve whenever (and wherever) you want to train.
By taking this course, you’ll build a comprehensive knowledge of the terminology used in training.
Even if you don’t know what shadowboxing, slips, weaves, or pivoting means now, you will come to understand it all quickly!
What’s Inside The Boxing Fundamentals Course?
- A complete structured 8-week boxing fundamentals course to guide you from a complete novice to a proficient boxer
- 87-page instructional ebook covering everything you need to know about boxing and the theory behind every single step, move and punch
- 24 follow-along video workouts (over 16+ hours of footage) to learn each move, plus a drill to practice and perfect. Broken down into four blocks to keep you on track.
- 200+ guided drills covering every fundamental footwork, slip, jab, and block you need to know
- BONUS content included like: how to wrap your hands the right way, help with choosing your first gloves, a selection of bag workouts you can use in the gym, tips for how to hold pads for a partner, things to know for your first sparring session, boxing competition viewers guide, and much more!
The Day One Martial Arts Boxing Fundamentals Course is now open for enrolment!
This course will teach you every boxing term you need to know, how to perform all fundamental footwork movements, how to throw each punch with perfection, how to defend, how to counter punches, and how to avoid common mistakes in every aspect!
Here’s what my clients say about my teaching…
“Luke has one of the best teaching methods I’ve ever experienced in all my training. He breaks down complex movements in a way that makes them feel like micro steps designed just for me until I ‘get it’.” - Joe Bloom, MMA Hive, United Kingdom
“I'm in my 40’s and started boxing a few years ago now. I’ve often been frustrated by “simple” fundamentals and attributed it to my age. Luke did an incredible job of breaking down all my movements in detail to help me FINALLY understand it. I was amazed at the difference it made to my power, speed and technique! Lukes been a big help on my boxing journey, thank you!” - Angela, Australia
“Luke's Day One Boxing Fundamentals Course really hits the trifecta - being engaging, thorough and effective. The structure, explanation and demonstrations are not just clear, but Luke takes what can sometimes be confusing and make it simply “make sense” - Brian, Hong Kong
Frequently Asked Questions about this course
- Can I take this course at home?
- Yes! You can start this course in the comfort of your very own home, or anywhere really.
- Can I use this course at the gym?
- Yes! You can use it anywhere. You can even grab a partner if you want to learn together.
- Do I need a pads partner to use this course?
- No! You can do it solo. But you can grab a partner if you want to and use the bonus tips for how to hold pads to help.
- Can I use the lessons/drills on the heavy bag or with a partner?
- If you want to, yes! The course was designed to be used completely solo with footwork drills and shadow boxing. But you can take these drills and use them on a bag, on pads with a partner, or even drills with a partner. It's optional.
- Do I need boxing gear for the course?
- There are very minimal requirements for gear to do this program. You can start with nothing. The more you have (e.g., gloves), the better, but it’s not a requirement.
- How often do I need to train?
- The training course is designed for three days per week to complete an 8-week structure. But it is entirely flexible. You can adjust it to fit your schedule and repeat lessons as often as you like before moving on.
- Can I take this course on my mobile phone?
- Yes! You’ll just need to download the Gumroad app, where you can access all the course contents anywhere you go. You’ll just need an active internet connection to open the materials.
- Can I get a refund if I don’t like the course?
- This course comes with a 30-day guarantee that you’ll love it. If you don’t love it, just let me know within 30 days, and I’ll give you your money back.
- What if I have more questions?
- I’ll be happy to answer any questions you have about this course. You can reach me at email@example.com
This Course Is Not For You If…
- You’re not ready to dedicate yourself to a structured course to get the benefits
- You’re not willing to listen and learn the techniques and practice to get better
- You don’t plan to train at home in your free time
- You think that boxing can only be learned face-to-face (I’d happily prove you wrong!)
- You’re already an advanced boxer (although fundamentals never go out of style!)
My Boxing Fundamentals Course IS for you if you are energized to learn form and technique and build your skills from anywhere you are TODAY.
I'm looking forward to starting this journey with you!
Learn the sweet science of boxing anywhere, anytime and from the comfort of your own home!